- ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
- CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
(TILL MARCH 2017)
(TILL APRIL 2018)
|| PAPER PUBLICATIONS
2. PROJECT GUIDE
Guided 33 Undergraduate BCom Projects
- Judging panel member of “SHE ENTREPRENEUR” the programme organized by dept.of commerce, Sacred Heart college.
- External Examiner and question paper setter of ST.TERESA’S College (Autonomous) Ernakulam.
- Question paper setter of Calicut University
- Served as Resource person – Nirmala College Mulamthuruthy.
- Served as Resource Person – St.Teresa’s College (Autonomous), Ernakulam.
- Attended 6 FDP programmes.
- Published 8 articles in reputed Journals and 1 Book Chapter.
- ACADEMIC (Achievements) INITIATIVES TO THE STUDENTS
1. DATE: 4th December, 2017:
- Secured 3 rd Prize in the Intercollegiate Innovative Product Formulation Competition conducted in connection with “National Milk Day”, organized by the B. Voc. Food Processing Technology Dept., St. Teresa’s College (Autonomous), Ernakulam.
- Eldho Babu. 2. Sreekumar.M.
2: DATE: 16thJanuary , 2018:
- Secured 1 st Prize for EDLIGHT 2k18, intercollegiate presentation competition organized by the School of Commerce, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences(Autonomous ), Kalamassery ,Cochin.
1.Athira. R. 2.C.A. Mary Swarnam. 3.Dickle Johny.
4.Eldho Babu. 5.Sreekumar.M.
- DATE: 26th August 2017
Proceedings of National Research Conference on Commerce Management and Social Sciences [NRCCMS’ 17], ISBN-978-93-5281-856-3, 26th August 2017. published by Maharajas College Ernakulum.
- “A Study on Digitalization in Banking Sector. With Special Reference to Federal Bank Ltd”, 442-446. Eldho Babu & Priya P.S
- “A Study on the Social Media in the Realm of Marketing”, pp.418-420.
Mary Swarnam CA, Dickle Johney & Priya P.S
- DATE: 9th February 2017.
- ORGANIZER AND CONVENOR, NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Digital Money: Future and Possibilities”, P G and Research Department of Commerce, Sacred Heart College Thevara on 9th February 2017.
- EXIBITIONS & WORKSHOP
- Organized “HEURISKO 2017” – Exhibition on Research and Statistics.
- Organized “AIDAS 2017” – Workshop on Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Organized “HOOPLA 2016” – Exhibition on Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Organized “ADOW 2016” – Exhibition on Advertising and Sales Promotion
- 6. Outreach Programme DATE: 19th December 2018.Students of B.Com Finance and Taxation (batch 2017-2020) were taken to India Gateway Terminal Pvt Ltd which is a daughter company of Dubai Ports World which is the first International Transshipment Terminal in India which operate in SEZ.
7. INVITED LECTURE
DATE: Seminar 8th August 2019.
Topic : Banking-Concepts, Role of the Central Bank: Regulation and
Supervision of Banks And Recent Developments
Invited Guest : P.R.Ravi Mohan (Former Director Reserve Bank of India)
Financial Sector Supervision,
AFRITAC South, IMF, Mauritius.